THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF SERVICES ARE:
SERVICES NOT OFFERED BY GEN USA:
Below are some activities that are usually required, but for which Gen USA is not structured::
PRICING OF OUR SERVICES:
Gen USA offers both consulting and operational services. As a result, we propose pricing models that vary according to the service offered. Following the main categories:
- Applied to services with a clear and definite use of resources.
- Cost is agreed on before the start of the service.
Examples: feasibility studies and the establishment of a legal entity.
- Applied to services with a clear and definite use of resources over a period of time.
- Costs are agreed before the start of the service.
- Payment is monthly
Examples: management of administrative and logistic activities
- Applied to services with an unclear use of resources;
- Costs are based on an hourly or daily rate;
- A weekly report is provided of the activities carried out;
- Services are invoiced at the end of the month, with detailed description of the activities carried out
Examples: the implementation of a production unit and commercial development through Gen USA sales managers.
Pricing on a “commission” or “success fee” basis is not given: Gen USA does not provide sales activities for its clients.