WORK WITH US
Gen USA is a rapidly growing company constantly looking for people with great academic and professional backgrounds, an international mindset, and excellent communication and collaboration skills. The Gen USA team is made up of professionals within entrepreneurial and international fields. We look for client-oriented people that share our values.
We also offer internship opportunities at our Milan branch for recent graduates interested in a career in the internationalization field. We are looking for young people with excellent communication and analytics skills to be involved in project work and gain practical experience.
If you are interested in joining the Gen USA team, consider our open positions and send us your application.
Support in the creation and implementation of various Digital Marketing activities, including:
- Optimization of our social media and website, support in content writing
- Creation and management of email marketing campaigns
- Implementation of CRM and marketing automation tools
- Creation of video campaigns to promote the company
- Analysis of data from Google Analytics
- AdWords campaign processing
- Creation of marketing reports
- Degree, preferably in Economics with specialization in Marketing or Export Management
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with website management tools (WordPress), social media, email marketing platforms, and Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Versatility, attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work for goals
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and possibly database management software (eg: Access)
- Appreciated: experience abroad
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, multi-task capable and personable Operations Coordinator to join our TEAM in our NYC office. This role requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
He/she will act as a U.S. representative of EU companies and he/she will operate on behalf of and in coordination with EU headquarters management or with the local export manager of the company.
His/Her duties will include:
- Front office and customer service activities for US customers and suppliers of the European companies
- Coordinate logistics and shipping operations of goods shipped from EU company premises to their U.S. warehouses
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities in the field on behalf of and in coordination with the export manager
- Perform bookeeping and tax filing obligations
- Execute short lead time projects
- Submit to Gen USA Managers in EU for weekly work scheduling
- Assist the local export manager of the client regarding day-to-day sales responsibilities
- Execute marketing research projects to investigate business opportunities for customers
- Help with business development activities
- BA/BS degree in business
- 1-2 years’ experience with administration, logistics and marketing functions
- Ability to use bookkeeping software
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle complex work flows and processes
- A systematic approach to tracking, measuring, and analyzing results
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Problem solving and adaptability skills are mandatory
- Ability to work well in conjunction with other teams
- Experience working with sales, marketing and customer service business applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. work permit in order to apply
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality, professional appearance
- Italian language knowledge is nice to have (not mandatory)
The initial request is for a part time position that will transform into a full-time position within six-nine months for the right candidate.