WHY GEN USA?
- Gen USA is the bridge to the United States. We provide the tools necessary for companies to have a stable and lasting presence when selling, producing, and exporting to the United States.
- Gen USA is focused exclusively on the US market: it is a guide that limits risks and variables for entrepreneurs in a very complex arena.
- Gen USA is a “one-stop source” company. It offers a complete range of services to companies wishing to start a commercial subsidiary, implement a production site or simply sell in the United States.
- Gen USA reduces entry costs and time, allowing clients to “host” branches at their facilities in the United States to avoid costly investments in offices and staff, supporting them with experience and know how.
- Gen USA simplifies access to the US market. We handle the entire development process, from market analysis to direct implementation, on behalf of companies looking to expand their business to the United States.
- Gen USA is managed by professionals ready to assist your company in all stages of development with their years of expertise and high level of competence.
Gen USA has selected and trained staff over the years with high levels of preparation and competence
- Our partners were all entrepreneurs or managers in companies abroad. They know the difficulties entrepreneurs face when defining the strategies and investments necessary to develop a new market.
- Each of our consultants is equipped with a specialized knowledge: market analysis, administration, marketing, logistics, sales, etc. and have specific competences in all company functions.
Our personnel’s presence both in Europe and the US guarantees stability for your American branch.
- In the United States, our staff supports our clients and takes care of customer support, as well as administrative and logistic services;
- In Europe, our staff is the reference point for our clients and works directly with them to share solutions and development strategies (such as market analysis and feasibility plans) for the US market.
RESOURCES IN EUROPE
Nicola is an experienced lawyer registered with the Bar Association of New York and Montreal. He was general counsel of leading companies (BASF Corporation, Montedison and Parmalat) where he dealt with supervisory authorities’ relations, bankruptcy procedures and related disputes (including class actions), as well as corporate and financial law. He has lived in the United States for over 25 years and is the author of numerous books and publications in Italian, English and German.
As an international business strategy consultant for Gen USA, Vittorio carries out entrepreneurial, managerial, and communicative activities. He identifies innovative solutions for companies entering the US to improve market penetration.
Mauro has many years of experience in marketing / sales for Italian, US, and multinational companies including Vodafone and Hutchison Whampoa. Mauro holds a degree in economics and commerce from the University of Pisa and a master’s in business administration from the SAA-Management School of the University of Turin.
Ronald is a US citizen who has lived and worked in Italy for over 30 years. He has acquired extensive experience in large multinational FMCG companies such as P&G and Mattel Toys holding significant roles in sales, marketing and upper management.
As an entrepreneur he has been involved for over 15 years in all phases of innovation, design, development, international production, marketing, and distribution in a wide range of consumer business sectors across Asia, Europe and North America. He has also been a consultant in the agri-food sector assisting companies enter the US market. Ronald holds a BS in international marketing and finance from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
RESOURCES IN THE UNITED STATES
Marco has extensive experience in assisting foreign clients in establishing an American presence. Among his clients are multinational groups in the fields of security, mining, transport, telecommunications and real estate, as well as, importers and exporters of durable goods, yachts, raw materials, technology, and other goods and services. Marco also has experience in assisting multinational clients in transactional matters such as distribution agreements, international financing and corporate structuring.
Marco works on sales development, internationalization, and market penetration programs in many foreign countries. Marco holds a degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Bologna and a diploma in senior international management from Harvard Business School.
She has created marketing and market research plans to launch new products and develop US and Central American markets. Elisa holds a specialist degree in business administration from Link Campus University of Malta.
For Gen USA, Elisa manages the corporate branches of Italian companies based in Miami and takes care of customer service, administration, logistics, and other activities related to the daily operations of the companies.
THE GEN EXPORT NETWORK
Gen USA LLC is part of a large and rapidly developing network that supports companies expanding into international markets. Gen USA uses similar operating methods and services in all territories while adjusting for the differences of each market.